ecosys offers an expertise in the field of public finances, and in particularÂ examines the economic relevance, effectiveness and efficiency of public policies or of publicly financed programs.
The setting up or the assessment of public, environmental or satellite accounts are areas whereÂ ecosys has considerable expertise. Specific methods enable ecosys to value the unit costs of public services and analyse the related cost-drivers.
Our expertise and services:
- Assessing economic relevance, effectiveness and efficiency of public policies or programs
- Analyzing the unit costs of public services
- Assessing conglomeration costs
- Setting up and analyzing public, environmental and satellite accounts
- Analysis of the cost of public policies and of public expenditure in relation to their objectives
- Analysis of tax revenues and of their underlying principles
- Environmental Trust Funds diagnosis