ecosys offers a solid expertise in the field of public finances, and can in particularÂ examine the economic relevance, effectiveness and efficiency of public policies or of publicly financed programs.
The setting up or the assessment of public, environmental or satellite accounts are areas whereÂ ecosys also has considerable expertise. Specific methods enable ecosys to compute and compareÂ the unit costs of public services and to analyse their related cost-drivers.
Our expertise and services:
- Assessing economic relevance, effectiveness and efficiency of public policies or programs
- Computing and comparing the unit costs of public services
- Setting up and analyzing public, environmental and satellite accounts
- Analysis of the cost of public policies and of public expenditure in relation to their objectives
- Analysis of tax revenues and of their underlying principles
- Environmental Trust Funds diagnosis