ecosys accompanies its clients in setting up strategies for environmental protection, and helps them select the best remediation measures from an economic and environmental point of view. On this basis, ecosys formulates action plans integrating environmental and economic constraints.
Expertise is requiredÂ to adapt the economic instruments for environmental protection to theÂ needs, risks and opportunities inherentÂ in a complex and changing context. For instance, understanding and assessing the impact of environmental taxes is a necessary step in order to assess theÂ acceptability and calibration of such measures.
Our expertise and servicesÂ :
- Defining, drafting and setting up of environmental policies
- Analyzing the economic, environmental and social impacts of possible instruments, such as environmental taxes, regulatory standards or cap and trade certificates
- Acceptability and feasibility analysis of environmental policies
- Environmental tax expertise
- Public and environmental satellite accounts analysis
- Development and setting up of environmental (or “green”) accounting
- Environmental Trust Funds diagnosis
- Assessment of public service financing
- Estimating public expenditure in favour of the environment
- Analysis and assessment of environmental and public policies
- Consulting for environmental standards, labels and commitmentsÂ (ISO 14001Â certification, Agenda 21, Aalborg commitments, etc.)